X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Don't spend Talent Points you don't need to

IMO...
    In the early game you have a room that requires a certain Talent. Max (10) your model in that Talent only. Then save any points she earns. This way later on way down the road if you decide to reassign her to a different type of room you haven't used up points on unneeded talents. Way down the road being past level 25 or so when you fully understand the system and how you want to play it.

If you're spending Lulas on talent points then all bets are off and you may proceed as you wish.

All models start with 3 points and can level 5 times earning 15 points, for a total of 18 points. When allotting talent points, keep that in mind. Several of the early girls start with 1 or 2 points in each category meaning you'd only be able to bring 2 talents up to 10 points (9 spent - each on two categories).
    Some of the higher priced and Lula Dollar models have much higher stats that allow you to peak out several categories.
    You may also spend 10 Lula Dollars to allow a model to go to 11 in a talent, or spend another 10 and allow them to go to 12.
    The best plan early on is to bring a girl to 10 in one category and then save your points until you are positive what her back up talent will be.

Kommentar

Zitat von Slimjim Beitrag anzeigen
      If you're spending Lulas on talent points then all bets are off and you may proceed as you wish.
      Does this mean that it's possible to buy extra talent points for the models? Or are you refering to the 11 and 12 points max?
      Sorry I'm new to this game so I haven't maxed out the lvl on any models yet.

Kommentar

Yes. I was referring to the 11th and 12th talent points you can currently buy for each model.

Kommentar

Zitat von Aphyon Beitrag anzeigen

Does this mean that it's possible to buy extra talent points for the models? Or are you refering to the 11 and 12 points max?
          Sorry I'm new to this game so I haven't maxed out the lvl on any models yet.
          to be clear - you are not buying the points itself, you just open the 11th and 12th slot

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X