Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Game is no longer allowing me to log on

I've had this account since the summer and the last time I was on was a couple of days ago. Now the game won't log me on. I've tried the "Forgot password" link and it's saying that my e-mail is not registered, but if I go through my e-mail from the last time I requested a new password, and click on the link, it sends me a temporary new password. I try that, and it's not working. Did Lula Online delete my account, thinking I was inactive even though I was last online a couple of days ago?

Note that:
    - My username is typed in correctly (Belles)
    - I don't have CAPS lock on.
    - I have been very much active on the site
    - My e-mail is very much valid

Please help! Thanks in advance

Hello Belles,

your account is still in the database.
    The developers have now reset you password manually, so you should get an email with a new, temporary password.

Best regards

Kommentar

Thank you!

Kommentar

I'm testing my current login with this post because I'm troubled registering.

edit: So now I appear to have a forum account without being able to login on the startsite. Should my password be manually reset as well? Can you please state the reason for the shady behavior of the site?
        Zuletzt geändert von tankracer; 17.01.2015, 23:33.

Kommentar

Hello tankracer,

your Account seem to be not activated, but it is now. Try to login again please, with the password you set.

Best regards

Kommentar

I seem to be havig the same problem. I cant logon to the game. so can you please help me ?

Kommentar

I can^t retrieve my password. My nickname is : Catarina. How can i solve this problem? Thanks a lot

Kommentar

• admin
                admin kommentierte
                Kommentar bearbeiten
                Hello Catarina,

I have informed the support, which have taken care of it.
                You should've received a mail

Thanks, i am expecting support password retrieve

Kommentar

Hey I got similar problem. I cannot log in, but the reason is that I didn't recive registration email. If is it possible please send it again.
                Nick in the game: kudz
                Best Regards.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X