Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Buy older Lula games?

Hi, I was just wondering, is there any way to buy the older Lula games, like Wet Attack: The Empire Cums Back? Thanks!

Hello acac,

not really knowing if it is still possible to buy them - usually every publisher loves money - you may have a look over > here <. There you will either find additional information about the game series and the game title publishers.

GL & HF,
    OswaldO

Kommentar

Awesome, thanks!

Kommentar

Your'e welcome!

If you find one of those old game titles useful, interesting or playable, would you like to share your impressions over here please? Something like: "worth a try" or "rubbish"?

Kommentar

WET is awesome in my opinon. The first game of its kind - and you constantly wanna keep laughing and gaming. Would recommend it!

Kommentar

Do you know, if Wet can be played on a Windows 8 PC?

Lula 3 D is not that good. Ok to give it a try, if you like Lula, but not really good.

Kommentar

I can confirm that it runs on Windows 95.

You need a 486/100, 35 MB of HD-space and a 2xCD-ROM Drive to run it smoothly.
              Ah, and you should have 8MB RAM at minimum!

Kommentar

Zitat von Wet-TheSexyEmpire Beitrag anzeigen
                WET is awesome in my opinon. The first game of its kind - and you constantly wanna keep laughing and gaming. Would recommend it!
                a 100% agree lol

Zitat von Voodoo-Child Beitrag anzeigen
                Do you know, if Wet can be played on a Windows 8 PC?

It will run on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 as well - maybe with some limitations (graphic limitations (no cursor), and no videos) - and you may have to manually limit the game speed.

Which game version are you going to use (game version you can find within the readme file included)? I may give you the instructions on how to set it up.

Kommentar

I do not own the game, yet.

Kommentar

Zitat von Oswaldo Beitrag anzeigen

a 100% agree lol

It will run on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 as well - maybe with some limitations (graphic limitations (no cursor), and no videos) - and you may have to manually limit the game speed.

Which game version are you going to use (game version you can find within the readme file included)? I may give you the instructions on how to set it up.
                    I run Lula the sexy empire (or also known as WET the sexy empire) on Vista, but i can't play the videos. Got an application error then, saying "the instruction at 730dd34c referenced memory at 0000ac the memory could not be read from". I run it as administrator, use the compabilitymodus and run as windows 95 and i don't use uac. Can't modify the hardware accelerator however, as some also suggest. Play it on a laptop by the way with a mobility radeon x1300 chip.

Kommentar

Hi,

the old Lula Games will be available within the next weeks and they all will work with the current windows versions.

Regards, Mike

Kommentar

Zitat von Mike Beitrag anzeigen
                        Hi,

the old Lula Games will be available within the next weeks and they all will work with the current windows versions.

Regards, Mike
                        I assume this Means the videos and such will be updated to run on current quicktime version or with current internet browser active scripts? Because i still have the original Lula the sexy empire and the Xactive32 or what it was called the videos worked on then does not on new Windows version, because i tried running the game with compatibility with my current Windows version video wont Work then and Things often just go over to Black screen crashes.

I would really love getting both Lula: the sexy empire, Wet Attack: The Empire Cums Back, Lula inside in a working version for Win 7 64bit(if possible would not mind being able to get Chelsea inside either if its possible buy too?)

Another thing i wanted to ask is it possible to have a version where the Real model Photos are replaced with stylized drawn ones in matching style with the game, it was one the few Things that bothered me a bit with the old version?

One last Things will it just be a working version in with new Windows versions or will be you adding a few new Things like some other overhaul games been doing?
                        Zuletzt geändert von Lulafan2000; 31.10.2014, 11:48.

Kommentar

Hi,

Regards, Mike
                          Where will it be available? Cause cdv is no more, as far as i can see (website of them is offline and read a german article about cdv into sortkind of chapter 11) And i doubt if valve accepts it at steam. Don't know about cdprojekt though and if they will accept it at gog.
                          By the way; is lula online gmbh founded by the very same persons who were also behind cdv software entertainment?

I actually hope it's just an optimization to work on modern systems, like metro redux or the 10th anniversary edition of the settlers II and not a complete overhaul with new things like they did with age of empires and baldur's gate.

Kommentar

Hi,

Regards, Mike
                            I want to repeat candesco's question. Where will they be available? They should be available right now if that week estimation was accurate...

Kommentar

Hi,

Regards, Mike

Hello,

Right, i want the games, all the games. make them work and take my money

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X